Kilimanjaro Dates and Prices
Get highly competent and affordable prices for Climbing Kilimanjaro.
We do arrange Kilimanjaro Climbs to Individuals, Private Tours and Small Groups to the Summit of Kilimanjaro.
On this page you can check for the availability of Dates and Price for Climbing Kilimanjaro.
In case it happens that the dates doesn’t fit your schedule let us know and we will open up a date for you and other climbers interested will join your schedule. We have many request for parties interested to Join Group, so we will Pair You with the Right Group
Our Scheduled Kilimanjaro Climbing Groups are Guaranteed to Depart regardless of the number of participants. There NO CANCELLATION, and NO EXTRA COST even if you are only one person on the scheduled group.
We arrange small Groups from 6 to 12 persons only (except when there is special request and agreement). Our guides are highly knowledgeable and experienced and can closely monitor conditions and needs of each of clients to be met on time.
Climbing Kilimanjaro Scheduled Group Dates and Costs 2020- 2023
- Round Trip Airport transfers ( Pick up and drop Off)
- 2-nights’ Accommodations before and after climb in Arusha
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Quality, waterproof, Camping Tents
- Professional, experienced, mountain guides
- All Park fees
- Entry fees, Rescue fees, camping fees or hut fees
- All meals while on the Mountain
- Guides, Porters, cook salaries and park fees
- Quality Mess tents with table and chairs
- Transport to the gate on starting day and after the trek
- Clean, purified drinking water
- Fair and ethical treatment of porters
- Safety Equipment i.e Portable Summit Emergency Oxygen, Pulse Oximeter
- Kilimanjaro National park certificate for successful summit attempt
- Flights ( both International and Domestic flight).
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Tips and any items of personal nature